We Are Green
- Paperless - We run all of our systems digitally through the cloud. Other than the occasional recycled piece of scrap paper for notes, we're completely paperless.
- Zero or Low VOC Products - VOC stands for Volatile Organic Compound. These are solvents that get released into the air when paint dries. High VOC paints are bad for the environment and can cause headaches and dizziness. We use as little as possible!
- Recycling Waste - We try to minimize waste, but materials always come in some form of packaging. We recycle all waste from job sites including wrappers, plastic, brushes and paint cans.
- Client Care Manager - Your own personal concierge to look after you and your project to make sure your needs are being met.
- Project Coordinator - Responsible for getting your crew to you on time around your schedule. This may sound easy, but it's kind of like herding cats.
- Project Manager - Your project manager will be on-site several times to make sure your project is going according to plan and troubleshoot any issues.
We partner with The Green Chair Project, a local charity that collects used furniture for underprivileged families. True to our core belief of reusing resources, our relationship with The Green Chair Project gives us a true sense of connection with our community.
- We volunteer our time
- We help collect unwanted furniture (if you have some, let us know!)